Mage2Plenty Connector M1intelligent two way connector
that automatically synchronizes data between Magento & PlentyMarkets
- Synchronise Orders
- Synchronise Products & Categories
- Synchronise Customers
- Synchronise Stock
- Import / Export Products, Attributes & Categories
- Multi store support
- And many more features
All with the help of Mage2Plenty extension for Magento
- Ability to filter incoming orders by status. This option can import specific orders, such as those, which are fully paid.
- Ability to map PlentyMarkets order status to Magento.
- Ability to map PlentyMarkets shipping profile to Magento shipping methods.
- Ability to allow guest checkout. This option follows magento pattern when creating customer.
- Ability to specify how often should orders be created using cron job.
- Ability to update order status in magento based on PlentyMarkets order status. For example, orders with status shipped in PlentyMarkets will also be shipped in Magento and customers will be notified.
- Ability to specify how often an order should be updated using cron job
PRODUCTS & CATEGORIES
- Ability to import products and categories.
- Ability to filter incoming products and categories by status and flags.
- Import simple and configurable products.
- Multi-store and multi-currency support.
- Map product attributes, properties, price, tax, suppliers and more...
- Ability to import products & categories using import step wizard tool.
- Ability to schedule import.
- Ability to export products and categories to PlentyMarkets.
- Ability to to create accounts.
- Ability to to create contacts.
- Ability to allow guest checkout. This option will create an address and assign it to order.
- Ability to specify how often an stock should be updated using cron job
- Ability to update stock on add to cart action. This option will update inventory as soon as item is added to cart. This insures 100% accuracy in stock synchronisation
- Ability to export products & categories to PlentyMarkets
- Ability to synchronize customer email replies into PlentyMarkets ticket system
- Ability to synchronize newsletters
Before installing the extension insure the following steps are followed:
- Log in to admin and ensure All caches are enabled (System => Cache Management).
- Disable compilation if in use (System => Tools => Compilation => Disable).
Installing via FTP
- Locate Mage2Plenty extension zip package and unzip the file.
- Upload unzipped extension files to your server into magento installation directory.
- After upload is complete follow Post Installation steps.
Installing via Magento Connect
- Log in to admin and navigate to System >> Magento Connect >> Magento Connect Manager.
- Log in to Magento Connect Manager with your admin credentials.
- Within Direct Package File Upload section on Extensions tab, click Choose File and navigate to Mage2Plenty_(current_version).tgz extension zip package.
- Click on upload button to install extension.
After successful installation complete the following steps:
- Return to admin interface and Flush Cache Storage (System >> Cache Management >> Flush Cache Storage)
- Re-enable Compilation if required (System >> Tools >> Compilation >> Run Compilation Process).
- Now log out of your admin panel, and log back in again to reset permissions.