PlentyMarkets connector for Magento 1 | Magento 2
Mage2Plenty Connector M1intelligent two way connector
that automatically synchronizes data between Magento & PlentyMarkets
- Synchronise Orders
- Synchronise Products & Categories
- Synchronise Customers
- Synchronise Stock
- Import / Export Products, Attributes & Categories
- Multi store support
- And many more features
All with the help of Mage2Plenty extension for Magento
- Ability to filter incoming orders by status. This option can import specific orders, such as those, which are fully paid.
- Ability to map PlentyMarkets order status to Magento.
- Ability to map PlentyMarkets shipping profile to Magento shipping methods.
- Ability to allow guest checkout. This option follows magento pattern when creating customer.
- Ability to specify how often should orders be created using cron job.
- Ability to update order status in magento based on PlentyMarkets order status. For example, orders with status shipped in PlentyMarkets will also be shipped in Magento and customers will be notified.
- Ability to specify how often an order should be updated using cron job
PRODUCTS & CATEGORIES
- Ability to import products and categories.
- Ability to filter incoming products and categories by status and flags.
- Import simple and configurable products.
- Multi-store and multi-currency support.
- Map product attributes, properties, price, tax, suppliers and more...
- Ability to import products & categories using import step wizard tool.
- Ability to schedule import.
- Ability to export products and categories to PlentyMarkets.
- Ability to to create accounts.
- Ability to to create contacts.
- Ability to allow guest checkout. This option will create an address and assign it to order.
- Ability to specify how often an stock should be updated using cron job
- Ability to update stock on add to cart action. This option will update inventory as soon as item is added to cart. This insures 100% accuracy in stock synchronisation
- Ability to export products & categories to PlentyMarkets
- Ability to synchronize customer email replies into PlentyMarkets ticket system
- Ability to synchronize newsletters