Mage2Plenty Connector M2intelligent connector
that automatically synchronizes data between Magento & PlentyMarkets
- Fully Automatic Synchronisation
- Synchronise Orders, Shipments and Invoices
- Synchronise Products, Categories and Attributes
- Synchronise Customers
- Synchronise Stock
- Multi store / multi language support
- An option to manually export / import data
- Connector can be extended to meet your requirements
- Approved by PlentyMarkets | Official plugin supplier
All with the help of Mage2Plenty extension for Magento 2
- Automatically synchronise and update orders between two systems.
- Automatically synchronise customers.
- Automatically synchronise payments and invoices.
- Automatically synchronise order shipments and returns.
- Automatically synchronise credit memos.
- Automatically synchronise order history comments.
PRODUCTS & CATEGORIES
- Automatically synchronise products, categories and attributes.
- Synchronise simple, configurable and bundle products. Grouped products can now be converted into configurable.
- Multi-store, multi-currency and multi language support.
- An option to map product attributes, properties, price, tax, suppliers and more...
- Data is synchronised automatically with the help of scheduler that works with cron job.
- Ability to export and import products and categories manually. CLI is not available that makes it easy to synchronised data using command line interface.
- Automatically synchronise customers and create contacts and accounts in PlentyMarkets.
- Ability to allow guest checkout.
- Automatically synchronise stock.
- Automatically synchronise warehouses.
- Multi Source merchants functionality coming soon!
- Ability to synchronize newsletters
- A new helpdesk feature is coming soon.
Before installing the extension insure the following steps are followed:
- Log in to admin and ensure All caches are enabled (System => Cache Management).
- Disable compilation if in use (System => Tools => Compilation => Disable).
Installing via FTP
- Locate Mage2Plenty extension zip package and unzip the file.
- Upload unzipped extension files to your server into magento installation directory.
- After upload is complete follow Post Installation steps.
Installing via Magento Connect
- Log in to admin and navigate to System >> Magento Connect >> Magento Connect Manager.
- Log in to Magento Connect Manager with your admin credentials.
- Within Direct Package File Upload section on Extensions tab, click Choose File and navigate to Mage2Plenty_(current_version).tgz extension zip package.
- Click on upload button to install extension.
After successful installation complete the following steps:
- Return to admin interface and Flush Cache Storage (System >> Cache Management >> Flush Cache Storage)
- Re-enable Compilation if required (System >> Tools >> Compilation >> Run Compilation Process).
- Now log out of your admin panel, and log back in again to reset permissions.