PlentyMarkets connector for Magento 2 | Magento 1
Mage2Plenty Connector M2intelligent connector
that automatically synchronizes data between Magento & PlentyMarkets
- Fully Automatic Synchronisation
- Synchronise Orders, Shipments and Invoices
- Synchronise Products, Categories and Attributes
- Synchronise Customers
- Synchronise Stock
- Multi store / multi language support
- An option to manually export / import data
- Connector can be extended to meet your requirements
- Approved by PlentyMarkets | Official plugin supplier
All with the help of Mage2Plenty extension for Magento 2
- One-time purchase, which includes unlimited updates.
- Full access to the code via private packagist or download from customer area.
- Compatibile with both Magento Open Source and Commerce.
- Includes access to third-party compatibility modules.
- Biweekly releases include improvements, new features, security and compatibility updates.
- Log errors, warnings and notices of synchronisation process to email.
- Includes custom development with our support purchase.
- Demo is available on request before you purchase.
- Automatic synchronisation of orders between Magento and PlentyMarkets systems.
- Synchronisation of customers, billing and shipping addresses.
- An option to synchronise payments and invoices.
- Automatic synchronisation of shipments and returns.
- Automatic synchronisation of credit memos and reverse documents.
- Automatic synchronisation or order history comments.
- An option to synchronise order attributes.
- Compatible with multi store setup (ability to restrict order sync per store and client).
- Compatible with Cart Price Rules including promotion coupons and discounts.
- Compatible with Magento Commerce Gift Card.
- Compatible with Aheadworks RewardPoints. (https://aheadworks.com/points-and-rewards-extension-for-magento-2)
- Compatible with Amasty CashOnDelivery. (https://amasty.com/cash-on-delivery-for-magento-2.html)
PRODUCTS & CATEGORIES
- Automatic export and import of products, categories and attributes.
- Support for simple, configurable and bundle product types. Grouped products can be converted to configurable.
- Compatible with multi website / store, multi currency and multi language setup.
- Mapping tool that enables mapping of attributes, properties, prices, taxes, stock sources, suppliers and more...
- Manual and scheduled synchronisation that works with cron job and queue processor as well as CLI support.
- Compatible with Catalog Price Rules including.
- Tier price (Customer Group Price) synchonisation.
- Barcode synchonisation (e.g., GTIN, ASIN, UPC, ISBN and ePID).
- Media synchonisation including support for simple associated product swatch image options.
- Shipping profile synchronisation.
- Cross selling synchronisation including related and up-sells mapping tool.
- Automatic synchronisation of customers, contacts, accounts and customer groups.
- Customer group mapping tool.
- Ability to allow guest checkout.
- Scheduled stock synchronisation.
- Multi Source Inventory (MSI).
- Stock reservation compitability.
- Stock source to warehouse mapping tool.
- Dynamic Source Selection Algorithm (SSA) by source or distance priority.
- Ability to synchronize newsletters
- A new helpdesk feature is coming soon.