Mage2Plenty Connector M1 Add-on Licenseintelligent two way connector
that synchronizes data between Magento & PlentyMarkets
- Synchronise Orders
- Synchronise Products & Categories
- Synchronise Customers
- Synchronise Stock
- Import / Export Products, Attributes & Categories
- Multi store support
- And many more features
All with the help of Mage2Plenty extension for Magento
Before installing the extension insure the following steps are followed:
- Log in to admin and ensure All caches are enabled (System => Cache Management).
- Disable compilation if in use (System => Tools => Compilation => Disable).
Installing via FTP
- Locate Mage2Plenty extension zip package and unzip the file.
- Upload unzipped extension files to your server into magento installation directory.
- After upload is complete follow Post Installation steps.
Installing via Magento Connect
- Log in to admin and navigate to System >> Magento Connect >> Magento Connect Manager.
- Log in to Magento Connect Manager with your admin credentials.
- Within Direct Package File Upload section on Extensions tab, click Choose File and navigate to Mage2Plenty_(current_version).tgz extension zip package.
- Click on upload button to install extension.
After successful installation complete the following steps:
- Return to admin interface and Flush Cache Storage (System >> Cache Management >> Flush Cache Storage)
- Re-enable Compilation if required (System >> Tools >> Compilation >> Run Compilation Process).
- Now log out of your admin panel, and log back in again to reset permissions.